¿Cómo tratamos sus datos personales?
In accomplishment with the provisions of the applicable Data Protection regulations and accordance with the principle of transparency, we pretend that all the information and the communication related to the treatment of your data can be easily accessible and understandable for any user. Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U (from now Dayvo) as Responsible for the Processing, informs that the obtain data from our website: www.dayvo.com will be treated according to the current legislation. The purpose is the provision by Dayvo Sistemas SLU of the requested service by the user through the contact form, to manage the sending information and commercial prospecting and thus, provide to the interested parties product offers and services according to their interests, current and future. This information includes publicity communications and promotions, though, email, telephone, postal mail, fax, or any other means.
For this provision to be effective, the user must give their express consent by checking the box enabled for this purpose which indicates the acceptance of this policy. Consent must be given through an affirmative act, clearly reflecting a free, specific, informed, and unequivocal manifestation of the interested party to accept the processing of personal data that concerns him, as a written statement, including by electronic means, or a verbal statement. If he does not do it, Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U won't have his consent to answer his request and he will not receive any information, since it is necessary to fill all the required fields for the correct performance of the form.
All the services offered through the website are only available for people of legal age. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition must refrain from supplying personal information in our contact form. However, according to Article 8 of the RGPD (EU) 2016/679, minors under the age of thirteen may register with the prior consent of their parents or guardians for the processing of their personal data.
Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U informs that the personal data collected through the contact forms will be included on the specific files of users of the company's services, pledging to treat them with strict confidentiality, keeping due secrecy, and guaranteeing adequate security measures.
We inform you that the personal data will not be transferred to third parties or international data transfers will not be made either, except for mandatory legal obligations.
The Treatment Responsible will ease to the interested party the exercise of your rights under articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679, at the address located in the Legal Notice:
· The right to request the personal data related to the interested party.
· The right to request its rectification.
· The right to request its suppression.
· Derecho a solicitar la limitación de su tratamiento, y a
· The right to data portability.
· The right to not be an object of automatized choices.
Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U. informs users that, if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication, through our email email@example.com
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. For more information at www.agpd.es
COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE PERSONAL DATA TREATMENT
1. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data?
|Identity||Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U. – CIF:B24517898|
|Address||Reyes Leoneses Ave., Nº14 Europa Building. 3º Floor – MNO Offices|
|Phone number||987 842 590|
2. Whit what end do we treat your personal data?
At Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U, we treat the information provided by interested persons to:
· Provide interested parties with commercial information about products and services that may be of interest to them.
· If through our website people ask any question, we give answers to their queries and claims.
· Management and administration of the contractual relationship established with suppliers, clients, and employees.
· If you have provided us with your CV, in the event of a possible vacancy, we will evaluate your application, depending on the job position.
Based on the collected information, we create a ‘commercial profile’, likewise, we inform you of the existence of automated decisions, where significant information on the applied logic will be provided, as well as the importance and the expected consequences of said treatment for the interested party. The purpose of collecting and processing personal data in an automated way is to keep the commercial relationship and the performance of information, training, advice, and other activities of the company.
In any case, users will respond about the veracity of the data provided, being responsible for communicating any changes in them, and exempting Dayvo Sistemas from any responsibility in this regard.
By Article 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 we inform you that all interested parties will have the right not to be the subject of a decision based only on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects on them or significantly affects them in a way.
3. How is the legal treatment of your data?
The following is the legal basis for the treatment of your data:
· Execution of a contract, if You are a client, employee, or supplier.
· Consent of the interested party provided on the website, by request or consultation in our contact form.
· Consent of the interested party in the case of CV delivery.
· Legitimate interest when sending advertising.
The term for the conservation of the data collected and processed will be limited. Said period will be the time necessary to comply with the obligations imposed on Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U., attending to the different applicable regulations.
The obtained personal data will be kept if:
· As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
· Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
· The period from the last confirmation of interest: 13 months.
4. To what receivers will be communicated your data?
By legal requirement, Dayvo Sistemas will communicate your data to:
· Tax administration (In the case of employees, suppliers, and clients).
· Justice administration.
To manage your data, Dayvo Sistemas makes contracts with third parties, necessary for the provision of the activity. Below, we indicate the providers we work with:
· Hosting: Microsoft domiciled in the EU. More information on https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/ treats the data to perform its hosting services for Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U.
Remarketing is a feature that allows us to reach users who have previously visited dayvo.com and associate a specific audience with a specific message. We use it to try to get these people to re-enter our website. If you are browsing Dayvo.com we inform you that we are collecting information to perform this remarketing function. The information we collect thanks to this function is obtained by Google and Facebook cookies. If you do not want your information to be collected by these cookies, you can disable the use of Google cookies through Google Ads Settings.
· Facebook ADS: We use the Facebook publicity tool to promote our services. When we create an ad campaign, we can segment the public based on factors such as Place, demographic data (age, sex, etc.), interests (activities, hobbies, brands...), and online behavior. In no case, we will use the information from Facebook for a different purpose.
· Google Adwords: We use the Google publicity tool to promote our services. When we create an ad campaign in Google Ads, we can segment the public based on factors such as place and language, age, gender, child, purchase intention, interests, etc...
5. What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U. treats your personal data. The person responsible for the treatment will facilitate the interested party the exercise of their rights under articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679, at the address located under the heading Responsible for the Treatment:
· Right of access of the interested party: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the treatment responsible the confirmation if it’s whether or not personal data concerning him or her is being processed and, in this case, the right of access to the specific personal data that is being processed.
· Right of rectification: The interested party shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the data responsible for the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him. Considering the purposes of the treatment, the interested party will have the right to complete incomplete personal data, including through an additional declaration.
· Right to erasure ("the right to be forgotten"): The interested party will have the right to obtain without undue delay from the person responsible for the treatment the deletion of the personal data that concerns him, which will be obliged to delete, among other reasons, the personal data that is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which were collected or otherwise treated.
· Right to request the limitation of your treatment: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment of the limitation of the treatment of the data when a specific assumption is met.
· Right to object to treatment: The interested party may object to the person in charge of processing their personal data.
· Right to data portability: The interested party will have the right to obtain from the person responsible for the treatment the limitation of the treatment of the data when a specific assumption is met.
· Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions: The interested party will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns him, that he has provided to a data controller, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller without being prevented by the controller to whom it is I would have facilitated them.
We inform you that you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
You can exercise your rights by writing to Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U at Reyes Leoneses Ave., Nº14 Europa Building. 3º Floor – MNO Offices, León, or through our email enabled for this purpose firstname.lastname@example.org.
Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that your data has not been properly attended to, at Jorge Juan Street, 6, 28001 - Madrid.
6. What is the origin of your data?
The personal data that we process at Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U. can come from the following sources:
· Acquired databases (You can request detail of yours).
· Contacts through the forms on our Website, dayvo.com.
· Data sharing.
The categories of data that are processed are identification data (name of the company, NIF/CIF, name of the owner of the company or person in charge, contact telephone number and email address), used to obtain commercial information. Dayvo Sistemas S.L.U will not process especially protected data.
7. What regulations have we applied to protect your data?
We inform you that, to adapt our website to current requirements, we have used the following applicable regulations:
· Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
· Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Development Regulation of the LOPD.
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
· Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
· Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).